Monday, April 13, 2009

In the beginning...

Isn't the best place to start always at the beginning?

I could go with the same old, "hello my name is..." but thats no fun. I'd prefer to get to the nitty gritty, for THAT is who I REALLY am.

I'm not perfect. Hence the Blog title. I'm a christian first and foremost. A wife second and a Mom third. The order is intentional, for that was the design. I am new to all three, the first two for the second time. I'm hoping for a second of my third list item.
In english, that is, I became a Christian some years ago only to leave the church due to being "the seed that fell on the rocks" (thats Mark 4:5 folks) But I've recently returned and shed a tear quite often in thankfulness. I've been married before, but am estatically, lovingly, happily and cheerfully married again.
I must say that my child is a joy. Aren't they all? Children have to be the funniest people inthe world. I don't think any stand up comedian can hold a candle to a 3 year with a roll of tape. Psalm 127:3 speaks to me deeply. "Behold! Children are a gift of the LORD. They are a reward from HIM." I frequently pray for more rewards!

Back to the point, I'm on a journey here... New as a Christian, new as a wife, and new as a mother. I will post any thoughts that come into this crazy head of mine, for your entertainment and so I can stop thinking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment